Saturday, December 6, 2008

Blog Feeds & You Tube

If you will notice I have added blogs to the right dealing with The Packers and Brewers news for those of you who want to follow current news on your teams. Just click on the link and it will take you them. I am going to start a new blog soon on stories of local families. I have also added a YouTube feed of dogs and cats just for the entertainment value. I like to test out new stuff and see how it goes and I love the feedback. Let me know if there are any other blogs you would like to see linked to this one. Also on the right is a way to subscribe to this blog so when I add a new post or someone adds a new comment you will be notified.

Thanks, The Chief.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get a life chief. I know it's winter again but jeese!

Anonymous said...

I appreciate the ideas the chief has and his willingness to do innovative things!
THANKS!

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed the YouTube pet links that you have so thoughtfully provided for us bloggers. They are so fun to watch! Is there any way that we can email these links (to friends etc) from your website?

Anonymous said...

To the guy at the top:

I have a life. Get your own. I like doing this and if you don't want to get on here, don't. I won't miss you. I know its winter and it makes me crankier than I normally am.

The Chief

Anonymous said...

You tell 'em, Chief. By the way, smart of you to put the school closings on your blog site. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

wright saurabh teens liked jane djrk sacrifice impaired diamond gift suppliers
lolikneri havaqatsu

Green Lake Zobel Park Rec Fund

About Me

My photo
You aren't local until you have at least three generations in the cemetery.