Monday, April 9, 2007

Conference Center Development Documents

I have started a separate blog site to start listing documents relevant to the Green Lake Conference Center Development Plans. These are documents that are part of the public record so far.

Please be aware that in transferring these documents a computer sometimes likes to make changes by itself. I try to re-edit these where I can but my eyes and proof-reading skills are not what they should be so please don't be too critical. It would be great if you see glaring and obvious mistakes to feel free to correct them. I have included two letters from the Maartens family and the Bishop family written to the planning board. Both of these men are experts in their respective fields. Mr. Maartens is a municipal Lawyer and Mr. Bishop is 32 year member of the faculity of the Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Both of their letters are detailed, relevant and interesting.

I will keep adding more documents as I can.

No comments:

Green Lake Zobel Park Rec Fund

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
You aren't local until you have at least three generations in the cemetery.