Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Avery Verdict

The Steven Avery verdict didn't really hold any surprises for me but I would have to say there are quite a few people out there who feel he was set up. I was in a bar when the verdict was being read. It was dead silent while people waited for the jury. I don't think Steven Avery was surprised by the guilty verdict. I guess I will never understand the what the motive would have been. Had he just gotten used to prison? I guess we will see what the nephew has to say.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn shame if you ask me....a pillar of the community, fine upstanding citizen..

Drunken_Bastard said...

never in doubt

Anonymous said...

Let alone damn good looking!

Green Lake Zobel Park Rec Fund

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
You aren't local until you have at least three generations in the cemetery.