Monday, July 28, 2008

The District Attorney Race

I am starting to see more lawn signs for the DA race. There really doesn't seem to be much difference in the views of the two candidates. Age and experience seem to be the big factors. Personally, I am sick of "Tough on Crime" attitude. How about "Smart on Crime" in stead. I feel as though much of what goes on is just to raise fine money for the county. The nanny state has taken over and the police and DA's are in the front lines. So called "crime" has gotten out of hand. There is no common sense involved anymore.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard that one of the candidates (Collins) works well and gets along with Judge McMonigal, and the other (Ceman) doesn't. This could or could not be a good thing, depending. Has anyone else heard anything about this?

Anonymous said...

Chief WTF are you trying to say? You did more flip flopping then Obama on your opening header...

Anonymous said...

I have heard Collins talk at more than one meeting. He has been out into the community more than anyone I know. Court cases are promptly handled with help from a new process with the sheriff's department. I have heard only good things about him since he took over. LETS KEEP A GOOD MAN IN OFFICE!

Anonymous said...

Collins spoke at the Memorial Day program and told a compelling story. He seemed professional & competent.

wrongo said...

If you voted for Doyle - then Collins is your man... In my humble opinion if the previous comment regarding Ceman not getting along with McMonigal is true.. then he's the man for me!!

Green Lake Zobel Park Rec Fund

About Me

My photo
You aren't local until you have at least three generations in the cemetery.